PGLM/PGCM Data Cleansing Program prior to Hermes Launch
- Submit data shown in RED at the top of each members report previously sent to you.
- If you spot that data already shown in the reports is out of date, please select that element below and provide those additional fields where necessary.
- If you are unable to provide a piece of data because you or the member just do not know, or not able to track down, please state in the field the following statement "member unable to provide dates". You can highlight this text, copy and paste into fields that are not obtainable.
- If a member is missing dates for Passing and Raising, it is very unlikely that the member has received his Grand Lodge Certificate. If that is the case, please submit the form LP & A5 as soon as possible to enable the registration team to investigate. These forms have been provided in your pack you have been emailed with the link to this page, the member PDF reports and other crucial information.
- Please enter the text using Proper Case, which is text that is written with each of the first letters of every word being capitalized.
- If you need support on entering information, or help with research, we encourage you to seek support from within your own Lodge\Chapter, such as Assistant Secretarys\Assistant Scribe E's and previous Masters of the Lodge.
- In the event you need further Provincial Support please email the following contacts:
Lodge Information: Keith Gregory -firstname.lastname@example.org
Chapter Information: John Keith - email@example.com